From a classical engineering office to an industrial manufacturing company.
Dipl.-Ing. Erich Fetzer GmbH was founded in the 1950's by Erich Fetzer. As early as the 1960's the planning of first filtration plants for cooling lubricant processing was begun. In the first few years customers already included many renowned major companies, which appreciate the quality, performance and reliability of the products with the "ZYKLOMAT" brand name up until today.
In 1983 Jürgen Wagner, who had already been with the company as an executive employee for 14 years at that time, assumed all shares in the company.
In 1987 the company moved into a new building at the current location in Mühlwiesenstraße. This made it possible to meet the constantly increasing demand of our customers for less expensive, higher-quality plants.
The expansion already made it necessary to double the production area in 1991. This created the conditions for manufacturing even more complex central systems.
Further expansions will take place in 2003 with a new warehouse and in 2008 to provide more space for the final assembly of the numerous filtration systems.
Since the takeover by Jürgen Wagner, the company has been gradually restructured from what was once a classical engineering office to an industrial production company. Today Dipl.-Ing. Erich Fetzer GmbH offers 30 employees a secure job at the edge of the Swabian Jura region of Germany.